Thursday 26 February 2009

BBC Weather Site

When I logged on to the BBC weather site the other day I thought there'd been a technical error, like one of those provisional websites awaiting normal service to resume shortly. Apparently not. The BBC seems to have given their weather site a complete revamp.

At the risk of being accused of a knee-jerk reaction, my initial response is that I do not like it. It shall certainly take time to get used to. The previous weather site was clear and simple; straightforward, with easily recognizable colouring ranging from blue for freezing, to red for hot.

I often refer to both the BBC weather site and the Met Office's site, too. In future, I may well find myself shunning the new BBC weather site. Perhaps I'll grow to like it. Who knows...

No comments :