Monday 5 December 2011

Yuletide Organization

Timothy Belmont is glad to report that the old household is ahead of itself this year. Christmas cards have been acquired and prepared for dispatch; the Christmas decorations and tree are all in hand also. Several cards can be delivered by hand.

Hallelujah and praise be to Mankind!

I have feeling that this is the final week of term at the old school, so my beloved swimming ceases till the New Year.

PS -  Incorrect, Belmont!  The Club remains open till the 16th inst.

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

ooooo so decs will be up for friday? heehee x me

Timothy Belmont said...

Mrs Blake the housekeeper is a god-send. :-)

madpierre said...

I say old boy!! They do work these young chaps exceedingly hard these days, back in my day by the 16th we would have been off for at least a week and another 3 or 4 weeks to look forward to, what!? Maybe the new chap will sort a few things out!!!

Timothy Belmont said...

We live in hope. ;-)