Sunday 7 July 2013

Aboard Nomadic

The Earl of Belmont has today visited SS Nomadic, Hamilton Dock, Belfast.

Lord Belmont was attended by members of the Crew aboard the ship, where he spent an hour. 
A touch formal, what? We Belmonts are renowned for our great sense of decorum on certain occasions.

I mounted the trusty two-wheeler this morning and cycled through Titanic Quarter, to the former tender of RMS Titanic.

I was greeted at the restored pump-house by two lovely female staff, whom I chatted and joked with.


Nomadic is truly wonderful. She has been beautifully restored. I was apprised that the vessel has an Entertainment Licence for weddings and other functions.

There is availability now, for that special matrimonial occasion! Presently the Weddings Diary is unbooked, I am advised.

No comments :